Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/lifecompass/lifecompassblog.com/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
I watched bits of the show a few times last year, but didn’t really learn about her story until I saw her on a TV interview yesterday, talking about her new book.
Dani Johnson grew up on welfare, was pregnant at 17, homeless at 21, and a millionaire at 23.
From all that she’s been through, she definitely has something to say about how to overcome adversity, get out of debt, change your life, and build wealth!
In the book, she talks about topics like how to…
- Annihilate debt
- Make more money in less time with less stress
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Increase your value to others
- Achieve your goals and dreams
You can get your free copy of Dani Johnson’s new book, First Steps to Wealth, at www.DaniJohnson.com.
You might also like:
- How to Start a Business with Little or No Money
- Warren Buffett’s Best Investment Advice: Invest in Yourself
- 8 Tips for Getting a Job in a Bad Economy