On Saturdays, I offer a weekly roundup of posts from other blogs on the topic of money, personal growth, and work-life balance. Here are some that I found interesting this week:
- Life Optimizer says “Leading a balanced life is the key” to these 7 timeless principles of achievement.
- Frugal Dad shares some great ways to invest in your future, reduce your cost of living, start a business, and change the world in 10 ways to invest $1,000, without investing a dime in the stock market.
- J.D. Roth at Get Rich Slowly reminds us that Christmas traditions don’t have to be expensive, or cost any money at all. His favorite is a 26-episode old-time Christmas radio series called The Cinnamon Bear, which originally aired in 1937. I’m going to listen to this with my family this Christmas!
- Free Money Finance offers six painless ways to cut your grocery bill…plus even more ideas!
- My Life Scoop gives you the scoop on apps to relieve holiday stress.
- ChristianPF helps you get out of the debt cycle for good.
You might also like: