Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/lifecompass/lifecompassblog.com/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
On Saturdays, I offer a weekly roundup of posts from other blogs on the topic of money, personal growth, and work-life balance.
Here are some that I found interesting this week:
- Be Better Now shares tips on how to prioritize your to-do list and get the right things done.
- Living the Balanced Life explains how to let go of who I thought I was supposed to be.
- Briplap gives 4 tips for climbing out when you’re stuck in a rut.
- Wealth Pilgrim shares the “start being self-employed now” guide.
And here’s a recap of what we talked about here at Life Compass Blog this week:
- How to write your definition of success.
- Why your definition of success ultimately determines your level of success.
- The truth about getting more done.
Thanks for joining me here at Life Compass! I hope you have a great weekend.