On Saturdays, I offer a weekly roundup of posts from other blogs on the topic of money, personal growth, and work-life balance.
Here are some that I found interesting this week:
- Michael Hyatt asks, “Do you know the source of your busyness?” in How to create margin to your overly-busy life.
- Are you wondering if it’s time to leave your current job? Free Money Finance shares 5 questions to ask yourself. I think more and more people are asking question #1.
- If you travel a lot like me, check out My Life Scoop’s Road Warrior’s Guide to the Office on the Go for tips on how to stay productive while on the road.
- If you’ve always wanted to do something with your life but have never taken that first step, Frugal Dad says quit making excuses and start making opportunity. I love the last sentence: “Obstacles are there to make you creative, and to help you create opportunities. And even if you feel (or are!) paralyzed, you can find a way.”
- I’ve heard of impulsive buyers before, but Get Rich Slowly talked about impulsive saving in All Value is Perceived Value.
- Wealth Pilgrim explains how you can create a financial plan for free.
- The Simple Dollar shares some great ideas how to set and achieve monthly goals and projects. I love the list of 20 ideas to get you started. I really need to do this, as I have a couple of goals and projects that are floating around in my head but are not planned out on paper or scheduled on my calendar.