Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/lifecompass/lifecompassblog.com/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
Today, Life Compass Blog turns “1″. Thank you for reading…and thanks to everyone who has shared a comment or a story from their personal journey over the last year.
I just read about ProBlogger’s 7 link challenge, which is to write a blog post that links to 7 other posts from your blog or other blogs.
Since Life Compass Blog just turned 1, I thought this would be a great time to take up the challenge, so here we go…
- Your first post – My first blog post, written one year ago today, was Welcome to Life Compass, and it gave some basic info on why I am writing this blog.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most – Wow, I’m having a hard time picking the one I enjoyed writing the most. Here’s one that I originally wrote as a guest post at FreeMoneyFinance and the posted on my blog: Warren Buffet’s Best Investment Advice: Invest in Yourself.
- A post which had a great discussion – Here are two related posts had great discussion: How to Reach Your Full Potential Part 1: Take a Good Look at Yourself and How to Reach Your Full Potential Part 2: Clarify Your Purpose in Life.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written – Actually, instead of a blog post, this is an e-book I wish I had written: 5 Biblical Keys to Changing Your Life.
- Your most helpful post – The Other 8 Hours: How a Little Change in Your Habits Will Make a Big Difference.
- A post with a title that you are proud of – Think You’re Too Young, Too Old, or Too Late to Achieve Your Dreams?
- A post that you wish more people had read – Taking Action: The Miracle of the First Step.
Do you have a suggestion on how to make this site better, or an idea for an article you’d like to see here? If so, please share it in the comments section below. Thank you!
You might also like: